NM Court of Appeals Schedules Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:00 A.M. Hearing
May 4, 2017 - Jen Laws
The New Mexico Court of Appeals has scheduled a hearing at the Pamela B. Minzner Law Center on Thursday, May 18, 2017. The oral argument is open to the public and begins at 10:00 A.M.
A three-judge panel will preside: Judge Jonathan B. Sutin (’63), Judge Julie J. Vargas (’93), and Judge Henry Bohnhoff.
Following are the details of the case:
COMMUNITIES FOR CLEAN WATER, Appellant, represented by Jamie Park, Jonathan Block, Eric Jantz, and Douglas Meiklejohn
NEW MEXICO WATER QUALITY CONTROL COMMISSION, Appellee, represented by Christopher Atencio
NEW MEXICO ENVIRONMENT DEPARTMENT and LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL SECURITY, LLC., Intervenors, represented by Louis W. Rose, Keri E. Olson, Timothy A. Dolan, and John Verheul
This is an appeal from the Water Quality Control Commission’s Final Order sustaining the actions of the New Mexico Environmental Department Secretary denying Appellant’s request for a public hearing and granting final approval of a discharge permit (DP-1793) to the United States Department of Energy and Los Alamos National Security, LLC.
- Appellant’s Brief in Chief
- Appellee New Mexico Water Quality Control Commission’s Answer Brief
- Appellee Los Alamos National Security LLC’s Answer Brief
- Appellant’s Reply Brief to New Mexico Water Quality Control Commission & New Mexico Environment Department
- Appellant’s Reply Brief to Los Alamos National Security, LLC
For more information, contact Nora Gonzales at 505-841-4618.